A Stretched Senior Loan is a first charge debt providing property developers and builders with high loan-to-value funding for residential property schemes.
They are typically suitable for two types of companies: those with a substantial asset base but irregular or unpredictable cash flows.
For companies with good cash flows but lower assets they enable them to have significantly higher leverage.
Trinity Specialist Finance has access to lenders offering:
- Loan sizes from £3 million and £50 million
- Leading rates and competitive terms depending on leverage levels
- Up to 90% loan to cost (excluding rolled up interest) and 85% loan to value (including rolled up interest)
- First charge security
- Fast turnaround times, often within 48 hours
- Loan term: 12 to 24 months
- Developments: houses, flats, new build conversions, office to residential
- Locations: residential developments across the UK
- Clients: experienced or professional developers
Call Trinity Specialist Finance on 020 7016 6151 to secure a Stretched Senior Loan